Philia Coffee Community & Wine Bar is a welcoming, cozy, & respectful space where community can flourish; accomplished through a simple menu of great coffee, fine wine, healthy food, & excellent customer service.
If you want to help create a welcoming, cozy, & respectful community, this job is for you.
Our manager works a flexible 40-50 hour work week. Our baristas are able to work for as little as a few hours at a time as their schedules permit. Scheduling is largely based on when you want and can work.
At Philia, we believe building a flourishing community requires having a rock-solid team. We value the passion and quality you bring to work everyday and believe you should be paid well for it. We look forward to sharing financial success back with our team.
Late Night / Weekend Barista
Part time. Able to work 6pm-11pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Starts at $8/hour. Bonuses based on performance.
Implements the Philia vision by serving great coffee, wine, and food with excellent customer service. Works with high quality equipment and an excellent team. Improves processes and self-starts. Maintains a clean and friendly work environment. Flexible work hours available. Must be able to work late shifts, specifically on Saturdays.
- Takes initiative. Fixes problems without being directed. Proactively works to improve the business and the lives of the people that attend and work at Philia.
- Passionate about customer service and creating community.
- Willing to learn and implement the Philia vision.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work 8-11pm, specifically weekends.
Hiring a barista.
If our vision excites you, please apply below and we'll get back to you within a few days.